Enabling the extraordinary
The Enabling Leader Model describes a way of operating that significantly increases engagement and productivity in businesses.
“Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen.”
(Alan Keith, Greentech)
The success of any business relies on the ability of its leaders to enable others to achieve high levels of performance in their roles. The art of enabling is a key skill for anyone with a leadership role.
The Enabling Leader Programme includes up to 10 days training designed to equip you to be the kind of leader that enables others to achieve extraordinary things. The modules are available individually or in any combination that suits your needs.
We also have a 1 day introductory programme.
Discover a way of working that could enable you to:
- Improve employee engagement
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Create a culture of continual improvement
- Make more of performance reviews
- Get more out of training opportunities for you and your team
- become a practice that attracts and retains the best talent
- support new graduate in their career development
“Companies with highly engaged workforces outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share.”
- The Enabling Leader (Intro) - 1 day
- Core Skills - 4 days over a period of 3 months
- Enabling Genius - 1 day
- Enabling Your Team - 1 Day
- The Context and Eco-system of Enabling - 1 Day
- Boundaries and Ethics of Enabling - 1 Day
- Creating an Enabling Environment - 1 Day
All our training days are designed to be pragmatic and participative. By the end of this programme you will:
- Develop, and begin to implement, a plan to transform the performance of your team
- Become familiar with a way of thinking about your conversations that will be capable of enabling new heights of performance
- Started using a skill set that can make every conversation more effective.
- Understand how to begin to create an enabling environment in your business